England vs Belgium

England Belgium - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group - Thursday, 28 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

England vs Belgium

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: England vs Belgium

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Belgium England

This is going to be a very interesting game between two good teams. I am going with England over Belgium for this one.

England 3 - Belgium 1.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

England vs Belgium
A Friend

England vs Belgium Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While I believe that England is the better team here I do not think it is going to be a easy game for them. Either side can pull off a win so I am going to say final score England 2 and Belgium 1.

28th Jun, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Belgium England

I think this will be a difficult match to predict but I'm going to guess that it will turn out to be England 2 and Belgium 2.

29th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Belgium England

Belgium clearly had the advantage in this match with better ball handling and more shots on goal. These teams are going to be strong in the knockout round as they both progress.

Final score: England 0 - Belgium 1
Goal by: Januzaj.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

England vs Belgium

‘It is all wrong’: Cup fans fume. VIEWERS and even commentators fumed as World Cup heavyweights England and Belgium were accused of disrespecting fans. Source 6p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: England vs Belgium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,