Searching For Something - Page 2 of 2

Based on an Update from here: Source 7 I decided - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Jan, 2010 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
It is much easier than you think!
7th Feb, 2007 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Searching For Something - Page 2

Thanks JB I have been using the advanced search and it is much better. Though I must admit it took me a bit to understand where it is located. I think for me, in any new site I just need time to figure it out. I read and read but some times just do not get it. Little thick perhaps is my issue. wink.gif

Advice to any one is just relax and take your time and explore and try not to repeat any mis-steps you make. Oh and enjoy!

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2007 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Something Searching

Though I must admit it took me a bit to understand where it is located.

Actually, a link to it used to be located just under the Search Box in the main Menu, but since our recent change to the drop downs we have changed that. I rarely use the Advance Search, once I use quotes to find exact text then I can get what I am looking for... if I want to narrow it down to a certain Board then I just use the Board's Search Box (located at the Bottom of the Board Index where you see all the Threads within the Board).

10th May, 2007 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Searching For Something Feedback & FAQ News Community

Searching for anything here is very easy. The Board is designed in a very user friendly way! Keep up the good work JB!

7th Jan, 2010 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Something Searching

Based on an Update from here: Source 7 I decided to tweak the Search to find 'like' words. You should see an improvement when searching so you do not have to be so exact, for instance searching "other" will also bring up "others".

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Searching For Something

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,