Sell Drugs Over the Net?

Sell Drugs Net - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Sep, 2003 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Sell Drugs Over the Net?

Although this could be placed in the international issues section I thought it would be best placed here for a couple of reasons;

1. I want to appraoch this from the angle of what should be sold on the net?
2. Why would people trust buying 'certain' products from the net?

DRUG-SELLING MOM AND SON WILL DO TIME
A restaurateur and her son were sentenced to federal prison Thursday for
running an unlicensed Internet pharmacy that filled orders nationally from a
bedroom in her suburban home.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/09/0...s.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Sell Drugs Over the Net?
A Friend

Net the Drugs Sell

I see many reasons with selling drugs over the net being wrong.  You never know who could be handling your prescriptions.  The commercials on tv say, you can be unknown by getting your meds online.  But you are giving your information to someone you don't know.  Like in the instance of this woman and her son selling it from their bedroom.  You don't know if these people are licensed or not.  I have a friend that works in an optomitrist (spelling?) office.  They see people regularly who get their contacts online only for them to do more harm to their eyes than good.  With the wrong prescriptions and out of date contacts.  But back to my point, you never know who you are dealing with on the net and if they may cause harm to you.  They should put a stop to this, before someone ends up with the wrong meds and something drastic happens.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Sell Drugs Over the Net?
A Friend

Sell Drugs Over the Net? History & Civil Business Politics

I can see why they took to the internet. Its really to vast to police and custom is unlimited. It just goes to show the level people will sink to get money. Sad really.

> TOPIC: Sell Drugs Over the Net?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,