Warrant For Energy Minister

Warrant Energy Minister - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Jan, 2006 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Warrant for Energy Minister

Based on News from TV6, there is a Warrant for Energy Minister out and the police are currently looking for him. What is your view about him being accused of accepting bribes for projects offered in certain past projects? Is he guilty or innocent?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Minister Energy Warrant

His guilt or innocence has to be based on facts, not opinions. I don't have all the facts or enough in order to have an informed opinion.

Based on information from a source at Talisman, I'm having trouble believing Mr Dhansook.

8th Jan, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Warrant For Energy Minister Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Regardless of his innocence or guilt I am glad to know that at least the law acts regardless to the level of authority, opposition, power, and so forth that one holds. Now, let us hope that justice is carried out, he receives a fair and speedy trial and that this is not merely set as a front stage show.

Offtopic but,
I do wonder if the PNM thinks this is hurting their image significantly, or if they feel that people are so staunch in their vote that they think nothing of it.

9th Jan, 2006 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Minister Energy Warrant

I do not know whether he is guilty or innocent, I just hope justice will be served. If police has a warrant for his arrest, then definitely is not just a matter of opinion, rumors or Dr. Dhansook's only word. There must be some evidence that may suggest a possible connection with these charges.

> TOPIC: Warrant For Energy Minister

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,