Depression - Page 4 of 4

Okay, I can see that happening. They often - Page 4 - Psychology, Philosophy, Special Needs - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 12:11am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 54 121 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,279
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 6,246.72 FP
Charm: 290

Depression - Page 4

I doubt that I will go the Amazon area but I have been thinking of other things. Some not very happy.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Depression

Gene that could play key role in depression identified. Depression affects more than 300 million people annually. Now, a new study has pinpointed how one particular gene plays a central role -- either protecting from stress or triggering a downward spiral, depending on its level of activity. Source 3o.
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Depression Needs Special & Philosophy Psychology

Depression affects the brains of males and females differently. Depressed adolescents were exposed to happy or sad words and their brains imaged. Through this study, researchers found that depression has different effects on the brain activity of male and female patients in certain brain regions. The findings suggest that adolescent girls and boys may experience depression differently and that sex-specific treatments might be beneficial for adolescents. Source 7a.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Depression

The truth behind Ashley's smile. SHE looks like she's keeping it together ... Good job, healthy, great friends. But in reality, Ashley is struggling every single day. Source 6l.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,279
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 6,246.72 FP
Charm: 290

Depression

I know some people who are depressed will put on a fake face/smile so that they can hide from others as they do not wish others to intrude upon them and they do not want to be a burden to their friends or acquaintances. They will most of the time be quiet and withdrawn. I know this from very personal experiences.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Depression

Depression changes structure of the brain, study suggests. Changes in the brain's structure that could be the result of depression have been identified in a major scanning study.
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,106
Avg: 24.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 64,117.03 FP
Charm: 244

Page 4 Depression

Okay, I can see that happening. They often treat you for depression first if you have PTSD. I wonder if your brain returns to normal afterwards.

Post Date: Sun Sep 24, 2017 - 3:07:28 GMT / Post ID: #

History
A pause from Depression to share scoop from old times:
HistoricToday is: 24th September (GMT), in history on the 24th of September, 1994 AD the following death happened:
Colin Berry Haycraft: Publisher, dies at 65
Guest please SHARE: "Depression" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Depression, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Depression is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Depression

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Liked

1. Pandora - 331
2. FarSeer - 300
3. KNtoran - 290
4. Abnninja - 244
5. Vincenzo - 241
6. Nighthawk - 225
7. Funbikerchick - 182
8. Malexander - 149
9. Krakyn - 135
10. Kyrroeth - 118
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. DianeC - 109
12. Dbackers - 91
13. Howe6079 - 82
14. Daishain - 76
15. Bwren - 69
16. Aericsteele - 67
17. Geenie - 63
18. JPatt - 57
19. Smudge - 52
20. Arvhic - 51

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 10 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.3 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 3.1 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 3.5 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am