Depression - Page 5 of 10

Depression linked to reduced arginine levels. - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Depression - Page 5

Gene that could play key role in depression identified. Depression affects more than 300 million people annually. Now, a new study has pinpointed how one particular gene plays a central role -- either protecting from stress or triggering a downward spiral, depending on its level of activity. Source 3o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Depression

Depression affects the brains of males and females differently. Depressed adolescents were exposed to happy or sad words and their brains imaged. Through this study, researchers found that depression has different effects on the brain activity of male and female patients in certain brain regions. The findings suggest that adolescent girls and boys may experience depression differently and that sex-specific treatments might be beneficial for adolescents. Source 7a.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Depression Health & Special Psychology

The truth behind Ashley's smile. SHE looks like she's keeping it together ... Good job, healthy, great friends. But in reality, Ashley is struggling every single day. Source 6l.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Depression
A Friend

Page 5 Depression

I know some people who are depressed will put on a fake face/smile so that they can hide from others as they do not wish others to intrude upon them and they do not want to be a burden to their friends or acquaintances. They will most of the time be quiet and withdrawn. I know this from very personal experiences.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Depression

Depression changes structure of the brain, study suggests. Changes in the brain's structure that could be the result of depression have been identified in a major scanning study.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Depression
A Friend

Depression

Okay, I can see that happening. They often treat you for depression first if you have PTSD. I wonder if your brain returns to normal afterwards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Depression - Page 5

Only one-third of patients diagnosed with depression start treatment. Despite the wide availability of effective treatments for depression and a growing effort nationwide to detect and begin treating depression during primary care visits, only about one-third of individuals newly diagnosed with depression start treatment. Source 6i.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Depression Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Depression linked to reduced arginine levels. People suffering from major depressive disorder, MDD, have reduced arginine levels, a new study shows. Source 4z.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,