Depression - Page 8 of 10

Depression comes and goes but the most important - Page 8 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th May, 2020 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression
16th May, 2019 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Depression - Page 8

Safest thing is to not let yourself get to the point where you don't feel like doing anything. When you feel like this get up and start doing something really fun!

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2019 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Depression

Most important in my opinion is to always be open and talk about the topic of depression. When I was depressed during my teens I didn't talk to anyone, thinking that no one understands my problems and nobody cares. But after growing up and experiencing life, I understand now that nothing beats expressing your issues to an open ear. Sometimes saving all the issues at heart can cause unnecessary pain and guilt. By sharing with someone else, you are able to release the stress and get some feedback. In many cases, your problems are faced by similar people and they can share how with you how they solved them.

12th Oct, 2019 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Depression Health & Special Psychology

Channel your self hate into self abuse, but of the constructive kind. Like punish yourself by making yourself practice something (For example a musical instrument) you love, harder. Express your pain that way and soon you will be able to express it fluently and easily, and the process will feel rewarding.

8th Dec, 2019 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Depression

Coming from someone who's been dealing with it for a long time, the best thing I've found is staying busy and having someone you can talk to about anything.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Depression
A Friend

Depression

My personal cure for depression was to just be active and sharing your feelings with someone else so that you know there are people out there who care about you.

11th Apr, 2020 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Depression

At the time, I wasn't sure if it was depression or teenage hormones and growing up. Looking back, I was incredibly depressed, and I'm sure it was triggered by the neglect and other trauma I experienced at the time. I got so low I was planning on ending it. Luckily, I found something to live for. It has only been in the within the last 5 years I have accepted I need medication to regulate the chemical imbalance. It's a struggle, but now I understand it better and know the signs of an episode.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2020 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Depression - Page 8

In my personal experience I have a tendency to depressive thoughts if I step out of a healthy body, mind and spirit path. The sport really helps me a lot!

26th May, 2020 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Depression Psychology Special & Health - Page 8

Depression comes and goes but the most important thing is to never feed it or it will come but not want to go.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,