Renting Tires

Renting Tires - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Jun, 2013 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Renting Tires Rent wheels
9th Jun, 2013 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Renting Tires

Renting Tires

This is something amazing for me but at the same time no less familiar than buying something on higher purchase, which I never do. If you can afford to have a car and pay gas then why not also pay for tires and get it over with? Give up the junk food and the entertainment and invest in something that could save your life.

international QUOTE
High prices are driving more motorists to rent tires:

Chains such as Rent-a-Wheel and Rimco are seeing business boom. Many consumers pay double or triple the cost of buying and face aggressive repossession policies Ref. Source 4

Renting Tires
Renting Tires (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Tires Renting

JB, good points. The truth is that most people cannot afford cars they can only "Afford" It through credit and in this country (US) you NEED a car to move around but I get your point, just buy the tire and get over it.

> TOPIC: Renting Tires

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,