Rubik's Cube

Rubik' S Cube - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rubik's Cube

Rubik's Cube

A 20-year-old California Institute of Technology student set a new world record for solving the popular Rubik's Cube puzzle, turning the tiled brain-twister from scrambled to solved in 11.13 seconds.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060116/ap_on_..._s_world_record

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Rubik's Cube
A Friend

Cube Rubiks

Wow, the previous record was 12.9 seconds to solve the rubiks cube. I have seen the guy who set that record, he can also solve it blind folded behind his back. He looks at it once and memorizes where everything is and then sticks it behind his back and does it. Its real amazing, he even did it on Beauty and the Geek.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Rubik's Cube UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

RUBIK'S CUBE SOLVED IN 10.88 SECONDS AT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

More than 250 competitors from 33 countries tackled Rubik's Cube blindfolded, one-handed or with their feet at the three-day world championships in Hungary on the weekend.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/10/0...omp-winner.html

9th Oct, 2007 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Cube Rubiks

Well, hats off to that person, that's definitely a fantastic record to achieve!

I came to the conclusion years ago that your mind has to have a type of mind set to be able to accomplish solving this, as I find it to be really complex, and unfortunately puzzles are not my forte whatsoever.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Cube Rubiks

Josh warms up for cuber speed carnival

Rubik's Cube has frustrated some of the brightest adult minds but it is a piece of cake for schoolboy Josh van Mierlo, who can complete the brain teaser in 37 seconds. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Rubik's Cube

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,