Pluto - Page 2 of 6

New Horizons Probe nears Pluto A PROBE that - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Dec, 2014 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Pluto
The journey towards discovery is about to begin. Also covers the major moon: Charon.
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pluto - Page 2

Hubble shows Pluto 'turning red'

Nasa scientists say that dwarf planet Pluto, on the edge of our solar system, is becoming increasingly red. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Pluto
A Friend

Pluto

That is interesting. I think they were wrong to down grade Pluto to just a dwarf planet. I think it should still be a planet.

17th Oct, 2012 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Pluto UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Some time ago, most people say that Pluto is not a planet, I couldn't remember why, I think that is because Pluto is too small to be called a planet!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Oct, 2012 - 7:08pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2012 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Pluto
A Friend

Page 2 Pluto

As far as I am concerned, Pulto will always be a planet. Poor thing, all the way out there on it's own. Maybe it's about to get its own back for being downgraded. I wonder what will happen if it blows up or turns into a star or something, and how long will it take to effect us? Hmmmm....

17th Oct, 2012 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Pluto

Some scientists are excited about Pluto, you know why? Because the ice on Pluto may contain atmosphere!

21st Jan, 2013 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Pluto

Pluto is one of the planets on the solar system that has Oxygen in it, but because it is so cold the Oxygen and the other gases becomes solid! But I do think we may still have a chance to visit Pluto some time.

The part that Pluto is becoming red is definitely interesting, probably Pluto is becoming like Mars - a planet that is full of rust which is one of the reasons why it is red. But the question is, why? Why all of this is happening so fast?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2013 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Pluto - Page 2

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
Plus I believe that Pluto and its moon orbit each other as it orbits around our sun.

Yes, isn't that cool. Talk about some serious gravity happening there. The moon's name is Charon and they make it around each other in about 7 days. They call that action "Orbital resonance".

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pluto Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

New Horizons Probe nears Pluto

A PROBE that will explore Pluto has woken from its slumber, after a nine-year journey to take a close look at the distant body for the first time. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Pluto

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,