Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Key Comic Thread
17th Jan, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider used to be one of my favorite anti-heroes as a kid. The way he dealt with bad guys is the same way I wish the police would deal with them sometimes. It is interesting to note that the first Ghost Rider was a masked cowboy dressed in white (1967) and I doubt I would have been a reader if he were still dressed that way. Now here is the Ghost Rider I know:

international QUOTE
The second Ghost Rider first appeared in Marvel Spotlight Vol. 1, #5 (Aug. 1972). John Blaze, a motorcycle stunt performer in a traveling circus, sold his soul to the demon Mephisto to save his adoptive father Crash Simpson's life. He was bound with the demon Zarathos, and transformed into a flaming, leather-clad skeleton, and his bike's wheels were cloaked in a sheath of flame. This Ghost Rider's career ended when Zarathos fled Blaze's body in Ghost Rider (1973 series) #81 (June 1983).
Ref. https://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?method...8&curtab=2222_1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Ghost Rider
A Friend

Rider Ghost

Ghost Rider was always one of the coolest characters in the Marvel Universe. But there is a common misconception that Ghost Rider died, and in a sense he did. But the Hellfire that made him powerful never fled him. In fact, it stayed in his genes. The Hellfire was rebirthed in Johnny Blaze and he learned how to channel it through knives and guns. Blaze had much more control over the Hellfire and had only minor problems since he had to wear a fake skin in order to keep his head from exploding. The Hellfire had inexplicable effects on his family when it was realized that it was born innate into his children. They didn't have the effect of a flaming head, it was much more contained and tame in them.

25th Jul, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Ghost Rider Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Is ot true that he's supposed to be like the son of Satan or something like that?

> TOPIC: Ghost Rider

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,