Dating Advice

Dating Advice - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Dating Advice
A Friend

Dating Advice

Most of us, at one time or another, have recieved advice on dating. Some of it has been noteworthy, some of it has been the cause of a relationship demise. Well, maybe not that drastic, but bad advice can cause trouble for somebody dating, or trying to find that special someone in their life.

What good dating advice have you been given?

What bad dating advice have you been given?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2005 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Dating Advice
A Friend

Advice Dating

The best advice on dating that I received was probably from my mom she said, "Give every woman a chance and maybe she will become your princess."

I actually haven't received any bad advice, so I guess I was blessed there.

5th May, 2006 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Dating Advice Revealed Bible The

I am not honestly sure which category this piece of advice would fit into but I will leave it as a portion of both good and bad advice, depending on what extreme you may take this to.

"From the first date you must not back down, let them know what you are expecting and do not compromise on it."

A previous employer of mine gave me this advice a few years back and I have proven it to work both good and bad actually. In the respect that if there is something that you feel in non-negotiable (such as your beliefs) be honest about that from the start so that the other person does not go on with false intentions of thinking you will change for them. On the other note, if you take this to the extreme of "My way or NO WAY!" then there will most likely not be a second date.

> TOPIC: Dating Advice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,