What Would You Change? - Page 2 of 2

I do not even pick the things up anymore. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Change?
A Friend

What Would You Change? - Page 2

I understand where you are coming from and I know that it should be separate from solo II. I understand the strategy being used here too. I will keep working on it. smile.gif I will be sure to give other suggestions

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Change You What

The Game Master says...

Maybe I can have cheat options to boost certain parts of your character for a certain amount of FP. Like "give me more HP" or enable something, etc.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Change?
A Friend

What Would You Change? RPG PBP Medieval World

Having a option of a bank in the village would be nice but I think I have to get to one of the cities for that. I would like one or two more slots to carry stuff. Maybe a option to sale all these magic pebbles I seem to find.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Change You What

QUOTE (krakyn @ 18-Jul 08, 10:16 AM)
when pick up an item some times it is gold

I picked up one item and my gold disappeared and my hit points were cut by half - the rest of the items I picked up I noticed no change in gold or HP but also nothing was added to my inventory.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Change You What

The Game Master says...

I will have to investigate this 'pick up item' you all are talking about, but not quite yet, so if you want to wait a bit you can until I update everyone OR just continue exploring and gain experience anyway.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Change?

JB I do believe we are warned at the start that all items picked up can cause good or harm. Might even hint that more are bad then good. No big deal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Change?
A Friend

What You Change - Page 2

I do not even pick the things up anymore. I just leave it alone. I make more and better money killing things. I would leave it as it is too.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Would You Change?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,