Put Up Our Posters

Put Posters - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th May, 2006 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Let people know about here...
19th Jan, 2006 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Our Posters

Put Up Our Poster

While conversing with BabyBlues via Email about the Community an idea popped into my head (do not worry, all blood vessels are still intact) about having an option for Members to print out pre-made Posters and place it in their Church / School / Club or work bulletin boards? Would you as a Member be willing to do that if we made some of these preset posters? We will create the posters, all you would have to do is print out one or all, make copies and give out or stick up via places you regularly go; Grocery / Lab / Arcade, etc. How does this sound?

Update: Community Posters Page

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Our Posters
A Friend

Posters Up Put

JB, it's brilliant.

What you could even do if make a couple different types of posters that focus on different areas, and then maybe just general one as well. Sort of how you have the rate us set up, where you have the different topics, only not as many.

You could maybe make one mature RPGing. If somebody works at an arcade or something of that sort, it would fit into that scene.

Then have one that focuses on discussing current issues and events.

Then maybe have a third one that is just a general International Discussions Board flyer about having intelligent conversation with people around the world.

I would definatley print some out at the college and put them up around there.

19th Jan, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Our Posters Feedback & FAQ News Community

I believe that this is a wonderful idea personally and I would certainly print and post when and wherever possible. I applaud the effort from the two of you in this idea.

I had the idea similar to this but it is a much more directed method. Printing a business card of sorts to hand our for referrals with the site name and information related as well as the referrers user name. This would not nearly touch the quantity of people that a poster would though.

Three thumbs up for the idea with all of the support I can give.

Recommendation: Since not everyone that would want to print this would be capable of color printing while others may, the posters should be able to adapt as color or black and white.

21st Jan, 2006 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Posters Up Put

This has been made a reality here: Community Posters Page. Thanks for your thoughts and input into their creation. If there is success with the current ones then I may consider making more later.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2006 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Put Up Our Posters
A Friend

Posters Up Put

I don't know about anybody else, but I've put up a couple of these posters. I don't know if it's had any sort of an effect, but I can say I have used them. It fit quite perfectly in my social problems class on the board. I do plan on printing out a couple more at some point and spreading them around.

16th Mar, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Our Posters

Has anyone gotten feedback from putting up these posters? I mean, has anyone stopped, looked at the poster and written it down or commented on it? Has anyone joined because of it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2006 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Posters

New Poster

At the request of Valla I have added a new Poster for those who want to emphasize the LDS related Topics / RPG here.

30th May, 2006 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Put Up Posters Community News FAQ & Feedback

I would definitely put up a poster. When I have a new ink cartridge, I'll print a couple out and put them up. One definitely around campus for the RPG aspect and I'd love to put an LDS one up for the younger section for some intelligent conversation that isn't strictly about scripture, but that can be found if wanted!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Put Up Our Posters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,