William Shatner - Page 2 of 3

William Shatner to headline 'Star - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Aug, 2015 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

William Shatner - Page 2

William Shatner set to be beamed up

Hollywood director JJ Abrams appears set to beam William Shatner up to the Star Trek sequel. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

William Shatner
A Friend

Shatner William

Sounds like they will offer all the original star trek people a role or a guest spot to appear in the new movies. I hope that they can fit everything into the show and keep the time line correct.

Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

William Shatner Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Shatner gets new TV series

Hollywood will look for inspiration anywhere but a Twitter account being turned into a television show might just be a first. Ref. Source 3

19th May, 2010 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Shatner William

The man is a self-parody, like a lot of older celebrities now, which is okay, and I still like him, to an extent, from that role and that function, the self-lampooning celeb. But a show based on his Twitter account? Maybe it will be a runaway hit but I cannot see me having any interest in it past seeing what it's about, and I'm honestly not feeling any real care about that either, as it stands now, though I expect to read or hear something in the coming month just from sheer saturation. Shatner is kind of an example of the symptoms of the overload or sickness of celebrity, at least in the US - they're wall to wall now in our culture, everything is entertainment and celebrity, and we eat it up and beg for more - frankly I'm getting sick of it, awesome quirky actor or not.

7th Jun, 2010 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Shatner William

I like him as a serious actor but when he tries to make comedy of any kind he fails terribly, he should stick to serious roles.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

William Shatner

Shatner to star in Twitter show

William Shatner confesses he has problems with the digital age. At 79-years-old, he doesn't use Twitter and can't remember computer passwords. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2011 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

William Shatner - Page 2

William Shatner too busy to talk

For an 80-year-old, William Shatner is a very busy man. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2015 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

William Shatner Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

William Shatner to headline 'Star Trek' cruise

William Shatner will soon be taking Trekkies where they've never gone before: to sea. Ref. Source 1i

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: William Shatner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,