New Superman Costume

New Superman Costume - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Jan, 2014 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  New Superman Costume
14th Jun, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

New Superman Costume

The Man of Steel costume is way different than the traditional one we're accustomed to. This one is dark, no red briefs and scaly, what do you think - any likes?

New Superman Costume
New Superman Costume (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Costume Superman New

Well Krusten in my opinion this new costume of Superman is kind of cool but at same time it is kind of 'dull' on it's appearance. I like how these artists created 'S' sign on the costume, they made very nice and the size is just right on it's place, the rest of the costume? It is OK for me since this is new. So I don't really have a like or dislike for this new costume of Superman.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Jun, 2013 - 8:09pm

14th Jun, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

New Superman Costume Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Why did they use scales? That does not make sense to me plus they took away all the yellow! I know they are trying to follow the new Superman look from the comic but the scales will take some getting used to.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2013 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Costume Superman New

Superman doesn't need underpants

Henry Cavill is happy his Superman character gave up red briefs. Ref. Source 7

14th Jan, 2014 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Costume Superman New

My first impression was this is some kind of deep sea diving costume. I didn't get the use of scales it just threw me off.

> TOPIC: New Superman Costume

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,