Too Taboo While Playing D&D

Too Taboo Playing D - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

Dungeons and Dragons
20th Aug, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

What for you is taboo while playing Dungeons & Dragons ? I do not want to set the tone by showing some examples so its up to you to say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dragons and Dungeons Playing Taboo Too

Personally or as a Dungeon Master?
Personally - excessive descriptions of gory violence or explicit sexual details. Not because I can't handle either, but because I feel it to be a waste of the playing time you have to go into details for either. Even too much detail for offline activities, if they don't add to the plot, are something I avoid.
As a Dungeon Master - outright, deliberate bullying or torture that is has no purpose in the game. Character to character interaction and conflict is normal, but for one player to make efforts to bully or take enjoyment away from other players that is not normal is seriously going to have the Wrath of Dungeon Master and possibly removal from the group. And, I guess as Dungeon Master I'd also kibosh any excessively gory or sexual details for the same reasons I won't as a player.

> TOPIC: Too Taboo While Playing D&D

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,