Canabusis Introduction - Page 3 of 8

I was thinking about getting into the [World - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jul, 2013 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 3

The reason I posted the same message in two different threads is because that one applied to the two different threads. The players discussion thread is in character and between the players in the game. From what I've observed is that general party decisions are made in that thread then the party leader tells the Game Master in the main thread what the decision of the groups actions in the main thread. Being as I am just coming into the game and am not entirely part of the party yet I felt my actions should be stated in both threads, for the other players to base their decision on what my action was and for the Game Master to base the outcome of my actions separately. Does that make sense? Not trying to Spam or double post. I had a purpose in doing so. I apologize.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Canabusis

Hi Canabusis! Thank you for the explanation. To avoid Persephone's removal, what you can do is post your topic in one thread and then reference it in the other. For instance:

Thread A: I like dogs and cats.

Thread B: Please visit Thread A so you can know what I like

In this way, you do not repeat the same message, however often some people apply the off topic tag so there is no need to place two messages, you can read more about that here: Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your explanation on how I would go about referencing two different threads. I promise I am trying to stay within the guidelines of posting policy. I am just new to this type of community and learning as I go. I appreciate your help and I will be making further donations as I can afford to do so. Is there anyway that I can get the premium membership with out paying the fifty five dollars all at once? Like a payment plan? I just don't have it within my budget to spend that much all at once. Thank you once again.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Canabusis

Hi Canabusis! We appreciate your wanting to keep your input constructive.

As far as I know there isn't a payment plan for premium membership as it is an annual subscription. Probably you can save up for it?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Canabusis

Thank you support. I will save up for it, just thought I would ask because I would like to upgrade sooner rather then later. Another question, I would like to know how many core posts I have? I know I have at this moment 139 posts. But I am unsure of how many are actual core posts? I would like to try for RPGer status. How do I find this information?

Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction

Hi Canabusis! In your post above just under your avatar you will see "CPosts" That is short for "Core Posts" So right now you have 26. If you look at your own profile you will also see it under: "Total Cumulative Posts".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Canabusis Introduction - Page 3

Cool you're looking for RPGer status, which one of JB's Role-playing Games are you going to be in?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

I was thinking about getting into the [World of Medieval]. I want to get my RPGer status first then start reading on how to play and what's available in that Role-playing Game thread.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,