Canabusis Introduction - Page 4 of 8

Hi Canabusis! Which browser are you - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Aug, 2013 - 10:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.7%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 4

Hello Support, I would like to request RPGer status. I am currently reading up on how to play, create a character etc. I appreciate your help and guidance.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.1%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Canabusis

Cool because we're about to do a massive killing in a tavern and I'm afraid that the only ones that are going to come up on top are the bad guys. unsure.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I would just like to share my newest news. I have been promoted to supervisor within my job. I am very excited and grateful to God! I will not have to work two jobs anymore. I may actually get a couple days off! Things are looking very good for me, I am very blessed.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Canabusis

Congratulations Canabusis! When you get to 100 posts you can request to have us open up a public blog here so you keep a record of your personal achievements.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Canabusis

international QUOTE (Canabusis)
Hello Support, I would like to request RPGer status.

Apologies, I'm the one that approves these requests and I somehow missed your request in my chaotic list of things to do. Horde will bring good news shortly. Congrats on the promotion.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Canabusis Introduction

RPGer Canabusis, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community Role-playing Games managed by JB that require this status. For some Role-playing Games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless Game Master likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish thee to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction - Page 4

Hello support,
I have come to find that the spell check is being kind of glitchy. When I posted before if I had misspelled something, it would be underlined in red letting me know I had a spelling error or a typing error. It would even at times automatically correct some words that where close enough it could determine the word and fix it as I pressed the space bar to continue. Now it seems it is not doing this. It will not let me right click on a misspelled word and fix it as like it had before. I thought no big deal I will just use the spell check button. When it came to words misspelled or a typing error it appeared to correct them when selecting to do so, but when I read the actual post it input corrected words into the middle of other words and left the incorrect word in the post.

I think there might be a slight problem to the program and wanted to let you know. Sorry for the long winded explanation. Sorry if this is not a correct thread to post this information to you in.

Signature:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Hi Canabusis! Which browser are you using? I just tested it and it works fine for me. If a word is really badly spelt it may not give suggestions if it can't find a close match but it still lets you know about it by highlighting the word in red. If you know the word is correct then you click ignore and it goes to the next highlighted word and you have to press the correct button to fix it. Also, you can use a browser like Firefox which has an automatic spell checker.

These threads may be helpful:
* Spelling - We Can't Read You!
* How To Use The Spell Checker

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,