Canabusis Introduction - Page 6 of 8

Thanks for letting us know. I can't - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Mar, 2014 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2013 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 6

Hunting season gets over at the end of November. I will check out the other Role-playing Game 's that you suggested. Thank you!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2013 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Canabusis

Hello Support, I just wanted to apologize for the new topic I posted earlier today. I noticed it was moved under another category. Thank you for putting it in the proper place. I didn't realize there was even such a category. I also noticed that after my search for the Doomsday Preppers television series in which I had searched for and did not find that it appears on the first page of that category. I don't know how I missed that. Thank you once again for fixing my mistakes.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2013 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Canabusis! You don't have to apologize for that. Things are only an issue if we come to tell you about it. That thread you started was very good, like you said we just moved it to the right section and when we saw there was no topic for the actual show you mentioned so we started one. You can know all the possible boards we have here by looking at the International Index Of Boards. Usually, if something is mentioned and we have no thread about it then we get Latina to start one. Nice to see your new avatar.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Page 6 Introduction Canabusis

Hello Support / Administration,

I have started a review thread for an intended Pathfinder campaign (For which I already have a scenario outline and intended format for in game threads) and would like to know when you feel I have reached a level of player participation that would allow me to start gaming threads for character creation, rules setting and questions, and a main game thread? I would need to be allowed to post at least four links within my rules, settings and question thread for the building of characters and setting related information, very similar to Icon's gaming threads. I would also in the event you feel I have gained adequate player participation and game thread format like to request GMaster status. I would like to over the course of time and with your approval like to have character stats windows for in game use (As I have not been able to find ink cartridges for my printer to print out character sheets for GM use). I do not wish to rush anything but would like my intentions to be known.

Thank you for your time and hard work in the consideration of my interests.

Signature:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,097
Flag Posts: 51,754
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.19 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Canabusis

I answered you here: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review so your Intro Thread is not overtaken by your Role-playing Game .

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2014 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction

I would just like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that I may be unable to post for a time (Not sure how long). I will be moving to a new house, and I will have to disconnect my internet services and move them to my new residence. It could take some time, as to how much time? I am unsure. Please be aware of possible upcoming game delays for Canabusis Rise of the Runelords Role-playing Game .

Sorry for any delays, I thank you for your patience.

Be blessed,

Canabusis

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2014 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction - Page 6

Thank you for keeping us updated Canabusis, I hope your move goes as smooth as possible and we see you soon.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2014 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction
A Friend

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Thanks for letting us know. I can't wait till you come back..! I really want to move forward with the story in your game smile.gif

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,