Canabusis Introduction - Page 7 of 8

QUOTE My brother is in the hospital for a - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jun, 2014 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.7%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 7

I'm finally actually moving, I thought that I would be able to move sooner, but that wasn't the case. I apologize for game delays right now. I have not begun to get my internet moved over and that I expect will take the most time. Please be patient!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Canabusis

Alright, no problem at all. Let us know when you're done and good luck with everything *smile* it would be nice if you could hop on a friend's pc or something once in a while if you can / want!

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2014 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I will be returning to regular play soon. I am very busy still between work and the finishing up from moving. I had tried at one time or another to make time to get on someone else's internet connection with no success. I now have internet, a long story in itself. I am however still very busy and I have to read over everything the party has said and done in my absence. Play could still be sporadic, but only for a short while. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2014 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Introduction Canabusis

Hi Canabusis! Thank you for keeping us update. I hope you like your new surroundings and can get settled in quickly.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Canabusis

Glad to see your back up and running. Take your time and get what you need to get done and then get all caught up.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2014 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction

I am sorry I will be unable to update my game. My brother is in the hospital for a very bad car accident. I have not been able to make it home long enough to update anyone about my whereabouts. Thank you for your patience.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2014 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction
A Friend

Canabusis Introduction - Page 7

Oh, goodness, that's so sad to hear. I wish your brother the best. Forget games, we will be here for you when you can be back, stick with your family!

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2014 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

international QUOTE
My brother is in the hospital for a very bad car accident

Thank you for letting us know. I hope no limbs were lost and that he can walk out of it after recovery.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,