Canabusis Introduction - Page 8 of 8

User Canabusis, this is to inform you that - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Aug, 2014 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2014 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 35
Flag Posts: 191
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 35.95 FP
Charm: 2

Canabusis Introduction - Page 8

Oh no! Sorry about your brother. I hope it wasn't too bad and that he can make a speedy recovery.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Mar, 2014 - 12:16am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2014 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction Canabusis

That sounds terrible! Hoping for a speedy recovery. We can wait, take as much time as you need.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Just made it home for a little bit to get some more of my things. My brother seems to be past the real worry stage, looks like he should make a full recovery. He will need therapy and I have been taking care of his son. We are working on getting him some in home care but in the mean time I am the only one able to be there to take care of my nephew. I will be out a while longer. I apologize for the serious delay in game. I will try to keep everyone updated on when I will return. Unsure for now, thank you for your patience and support.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Jun, 2014 - 7:29pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Introduction Canabusis

Nice to see you Canabusis! Thank you for keeping us up to speed with your situation. I hope all works out good for you and especially your brother.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Canabusis

Hi Canabusis. I imagine things are still hectic for you, but it will be cool to have an update on your brother. Also, should I lock your Role-playing Game threads so no one new participates?

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2014 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction

User Canabusis, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership. Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,