Bernard Sanders - Page 3 of 6

Bernie Sanders formally endorsed presumptive - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jul, 2016 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Bernard Sanders Bernie Sanders - US Senator
11th Mar, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders - Page 3

My only worry over Bernie Sanders is what he plans to do with Israel. While I understand the reasons for supporting Israel I'm not for supporting many of their decisions.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sanders Bernard

Sanders to lay off staff, focus on California

Bernie Sanders announced yesterday that he would soon be laying off "Hundreds" of paid staffers to his presidential campaign and redirect his remaining resources to California. "We want to win as many delegates as we can," Sanders said. California's primary is June 7. Ref. Source 6l.

28th Apr, 2016 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think Bernie will beat Hillary although I won't mind if he would! I think Hillary has been doing more ground work to get her to where she wants to be but its politics so I can be proven to be wrong.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Sanders Bernard

Sanders Says Americans See Clinton as 'Lesser of Two Evils'

"I don't want to see the American people voting for the lesser of… Ref. Source 1n.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Sanders Bernard

Bernie Sanders, the Non-Jewish Jew and Non-American American

If you want to understand Sen. Bernie Sanders, this is what you need to know: He is the quintessential modern identity-free man. He is a non-Jewish Jew and a non-American American. In Sanders’ speeches and interviews, there is virtually no mention of his being a Jew (Unless he’s asked about it), and — what’s truly amazing for an American presidential candidate — there are few mentions of America, except to lament American inequality, Wall Street corruption and other American evils. The term “non-Jewish Jew” is not mine. It is generally attributed to a… Ref. Source 7t.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2016 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders

Sen. Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

The Democratic presidential candidate, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," says he will vote for his primaries opponent Hillary Clinton, an apparent acknowledgement that Clinton will win the party's nomination. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders - Page 3

He had to admit sooner or later plus if he wants any position in a Clinton led government then he must show his support. Sanders as Secretary of State may cause some ripples in the middle east.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Bernie Sanders formally endorsed presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, ending a contentious primary season.

"Secretary Clinton has won the Democratic nominating process, and I congratulate her for that," the Vermont senator said with Clinton standing by at a Portsmouth, New Hampshire, rally aimed at unifying the party.

"She will be the Democratic nominee for president. And I intend to do everything I can do make certain she will be the next president of the United States." Ref. CNN.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Bernard Sanders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,