David John Pierre

David John Pierre - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Mar, 2014 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  David John Pierre Escaped convicted killer David John Pierre, considered armed and dangerous
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2013 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

David John Pierre

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate on this discussion:

David John Pierre, wanted

international QUOTE
THESE are the mug shots of convicted killer David John Pierre, who was sentenced to death in 2002 for the murder of a Sangre Grande taxi-driver, but is now free, having escaped the Carrera Island prison on Sunday.

Law enforcement officials have asked that citizens examine the images closely and help find Pierre, who is assumed to have made it to the mainland from the prison located in the waters off Chaguaramas, on Trinidad's north west.

Pierre is considered armed and dangerous.

Pierre, then 22-years-old, was found guilty of killing 52-year-old Chanker Mootilal, in October 2002. He was sentenced to death by Justice Melville Baird.

According to the State's case, at around 11 a.m. On February 28, 2000, Pierre got into a taxi driven by Mootilal at Sangre Grande.
On reaching the 3 3/4 Mile Mark along the Toco Main Road, Vega de Oropouche, Pierre slit Mootilal's neck with a knife. Source 3

David John Pierre
David John Pierre (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2013 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Pierre John David

That is a dangerous looking man. Once you kill I hear it is very easy to kill again. We don't know that he was reformed either. What is going on in our prison system?

26th Jun, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

David John Pierre Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They saw him around Maracas Valley apparently some shots were fired by the police, so let's see what happens next.

26th Jun, 2013 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Pierre John David

I don't understand, I thought the police surround him? If shots were fired is because they saw him so I don't know how come now they don't know where he is and they are asking people to let them know where he could be. Something isn't right here.

27th Mar, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Pierre John David

It took nine months but David John Pierre was finally caught. This man was convicted of murder by slitting the throat of a taxi driver after pretending to be a passenger, so it was a necessity to recapture him.

> TOPIC: David John Pierre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,