Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad & Tobago

Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Aug, 2013 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad & Tobago Westmall
26th Jun, 2013 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

For those local fans of Hello Kitty, Westmall is going to open soon a Sanrio store! Very exciting news for Hello Kitty followers although I am quite sure the prices are going to be ridiculously expensive but at least people can check the products and wish to buy what they will not be able to afford. laugh.gif

Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Sanrio Kitty Hello

I just came from Westmall and saw the sign! So excited. I have quite a few Hello kitty items such as pens, watch, t-shirt and earrings. Anyone knows who is in charge of the local franchise?

26th Jun, 2013 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is a joke right? I can't believe West Mall will have such a store! As a "Hello Kitty" Hater, if I go to West Mall and see the store, I am sure for me that is going to be the worst store I will ever see in my life.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Jun, 2013 - 10:39pm

20th Aug, 2013 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Sanrio Kitty Hello

Well people, the first Hello Kitty store opened in Trinidad and Tobago last week. They had face paintings and people were able to take pictures with Hello Kitty. Ryan Hadeed who is the store manager said that they will offer services for those who want to make birthday parties, etc in the near future.

international QUOTE
Internationally recognised trademark Hello Kitty, a popular brand produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, opened its doors last week in West Mall, Westmoorings.

The store is the first such Hello Kitty concept store in Trinidad.

Store manager, Ryan Hadeed, said he is excited about offering Hello Kitty products to local fans. "There is a big need to have a big children's brand in T&T. There was really nothing like this for kids. There is a crazy following from age two up to about 40 all over the world. It's an international brand which I got from San Francisco. The brand has been around for 40 years. It's a very strong brand and it's still growing and developing," Hadeed said.

Hadeed said there are a lot of exciting times ahead for local Hello Kitty fans. In the near future the store would be made available to host children's birthday parties and other fun events. The store offers a wide array of items for Hello Kitty fans. Source 9

> TOPIC: Hello Kitty Sanrio Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,