Canadians Do Not Like Ford

Canadians Ford - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Feb, 2006 - 9:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2006 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canadians Do Not Like Ford

FORD PRODUCTION PLUNGED 40% IN 2005

Ford's production fell more than 40 per cent in Canada last year, as consumers shied away from the Freestar minivan and Crown Victoria sedans.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/business/national/...ord-060120.html

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Ford Not Canadians

I don't blame the Canadians for not liking or purchasing Ford vehicles as much. I myself have a Ford vehicle and have had nothing but problems. I suspect only those US citizens who bleed red white and blue and will only buy local cars will be the primary owners of Ford's in this country. More and more people that I talk to are switching over to foreign manufactured cars because they are much more reliable. I personally won't ever buy a Ford again.

26th Feb, 2006 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Canadians Do Not Like Ford Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree, Malexander. Although I have never known much about cars, what I do know is that my parents used to own both a ford aerostar van and a ford taurus, and both of them died - actually within the same month, I think! Needless to say, they replaced the vehicles with other makes. Taurus' are known for transmission problems, I hear. The only thing that ever tempted my husband to buy an old ford is when we thought our subaru was having computer-related problems recently, but it turned out it was a cheap fix - a problem related to a spark plug.

Also, before we bought our '96 subaru, we had a '94 Toyota pickup. My husband had it for over 2 years and sold it for $200 more than he bought it. Quite a contrast to my parents' '94 ford Taurus.

> TOPIC: Canadians Do Not Like Ford

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,