Camp Patrol - Page 49 of 53

*pints to the lizard soup* Not bad but watch - Page 49 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 
Closed
Medieval
21st Jul, 2008 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol - Page 49

Good going Krusten on your activity level! I do not think KNtoran you have time for arrows. This is just an out and out brawl me thinks. I still think they are on a wagon though.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Patrol Camp

That must be one heck of a battle because the GM hasn't posted anything yet. I'll keep raising my posts so that I do not have to worry over it.

21st Jul, 2008 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol RPG PBP Medieval World

I just hope we make it through the night! I am sure he is waiting till he has time to sit and not rush through it. As it will be complicated I hope they do not start shooting arrows.

21st Jul, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Patrol Camp

Sound good to me so long as my character isn't dead, I'd hate to go through all of that to end up beign killed just outside the town.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol
A Friend

Patrol Camp

If I have time for arrows I will take it if I do not I will use my long sword. Either way I am going to hit and kill me some puppies and some thieves if all goes well. smile.gif

22nd Jul, 2008 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol

*hones his blade slightly to ensure a jagged edge* Yes I am sure some will fall before we all do.

ooc I think this system GM is working on will be a nice addition to battles in here and help take the load off his time schedule. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2008 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol - Page 49

That is why the story hasn't been updated yet, I was wondering why it's taking so long to see Klar take some arrows wink.gif. I feel hungry, anyone have left over rabbit stew?

23rd Jul, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Camp Patrol World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 49

*pints to the lizard soup* Not bad but watch I missed some scales.

ooc

woot last call yall

QUOTE (GM)

Please instruct ALL your Party Poopers, I mean Players to check out the Sticky Threads for the latest Updates about the new Dice. It will be necessary for each player to make their OWN rolls, so let's get Krakyn, I mean cracking, if we want to get this show on the road. No need to reply here. I will update the story when everyone has made their roll (I'm automatically notified). Thanks.

So lets read up and move out!

ic

Jumps up full of adrenaline and the first two swing reflect his cat like movement and gorilla strength.

I have place my first roll we mat be in trouble with no Beowulf here, hope he pops in.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd Jul, 2008 - 8:33pm

+  « First of 53 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 

> TOPIC: Camp Patrol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,