Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type

Favorite Dice Type

Depending on the make and version of the RPG you use there will be accompanying dice that may or may not be to your liking. Some humans refer to this as 'Dice Systems'. Which is your favorite type of dice: the standard 1D6 (has six sides and numbers from 1 to 6), D4, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2006 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Type Dice Favorite

I have always liked 10 sided dice. They make good percentage dice as one acts as units and the other tens. I have always thought that RPGing should be based on percentages like the Rune Quest system and 1D10s are a good way to do it.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type
A Friend

Favorite Dice Type Reviews RPG & Card Board

D20 all the way. Its the critical dice in all the major D20 sytem Rpgs, and the D20 system is my favourite

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type
A Friend

Type Dice Favorite

I like the D10 system that whitewolf employs in their games. While it can get a little complicated at high levels nothing beats rolling a big handful of dice.

16th Dec, 2006 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Type Dice Favorite

Although I am somewhat a dice collector and have various kinds, I find myself drawn to and preferring simple D6, 2-4 rolled at a time if possible. I don't like single die rolls as the element of chance is too high, where with multiple summed rolls, you have ranges of average, unlikely, etc. I'd pick D10 if I had to use funky dice, and while I'm not fond of the 'two single rolls' of D10 for D100, it IS at least a "round" range from 1-100.

Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type
A Friend

Favorite Dice Type

Definitely the d20 system. It just makes so much sense to me. I also like the d100 system but I feel that could be accomplished using a d20 just as easily.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2008 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type

I have always liked the regular six sided dice. I know that it makes other calculations a bit more difficult but I just grew up using it.

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Dice Type
A Friend

Favorite Dice Type Board Card & RPG Reviews

I have every sized die that has been put out. I like the d20 and the d10 as one is for combat and the other for percent and at times damage rolls. I am adaptable to any system but I usually use a mixture in my gaming.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Dice Type

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,