Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
D&D Character Class Discussion
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Fighter

Fighter

What do you think about this Character Class in the Dungeon & Dragons system of role-playing? Consider the following:

1. Fighting ability (attack skills, use of weapons)
2. Unique skills (thievery, bless, talk to animals, etc.)
3. Magical skills (ability to use and acquire magic)
4. Tendency to progress (easy to go up in levels)
5. Limitations (cannot carry or use certain objects)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2006 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Fighter

Fighter was always the way to go for me if I got 18 strength. The reason for this was the incredible bonuses. Of course they were weak when it came to magic, but more than likely they could slice through any armor and last the longest in any party.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 9:01am / Post ID: #

Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Reviews RPG & Card Board

The Fighter is easily one of the best classes' and certainly for beginners the easiest one to get into, a simple matter of hack and slash. If you all about the close-combat look no further

1. They are the best melee fighters in my opinion gaining a large number of feats and high BAB. Barbarians get rage but I am not always sure it is such a good alternative.
2. Other then earning lots of feats and having the widest range of weapon and armour proficiencies and large FORT save very little
3. Non-existent the only thing a warrior could do with a wand is poke people with it
4. Though little diff between classes on this point, I feel its prob. easier to level up with a Fighter then any other class
5. Very Few, if you don't count the complete lack of magic.

26th Feb, 2009 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Fighter

This is the best character to hve specially at starting levels. Once you get in some levels you can always branch off to something else like a magic-user.

26th Feb, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Fighter

Loved the barbarian class especially if you had poor int rolls. I had one so dumb his best friend was a dragon and he did not know it. I rolled every x rounds to see if he would figure it out. He did not live long being his capacity to think was low but not much stood in his way.

26th Feb, 2009 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Fighter

A barbarian is restrictive though and they're just a subclass of the fighter. I just posted in a thread about the barbarian.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Fighter
A Friend

Fighter

I love playing a fighter. They are a very versatile class. I have a fighter that is LG but with very neutral tendencies. He has gone though some major changes in his long or short career as a fighter. I think he is now a level 17 or 18 I can not remember. He has proven to be one of the funnest characters I ever had.

23rd Dec, 2012 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Board Card & RPG Reviews

Besides the added feats if you don't have a high strength score is there really any benefit to being a fighter in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,