Lynne Cheney's Ancestors

Lynne Cheney' S Ancestors - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Apr, 2006 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lynne Cheney's Ancestors

LYNNE CHENEY'S ANCESTORS

For decades, Lynne Vincent Cheney, wife of Vice President Dick Cheney, has pursued a quest to interest Americans in history. Lately she has turned to some unexpected allies for help: her five generations of Utah and Mormon ancestors.
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2006 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Ancestors Cheneys Lynne

It doesn't surprise me that Lynne Cheney has started to go back to her own Mormon/Utah ancestry roots to promote American history, the LDS/Mormon genealogy records are known worldwide to be the most thorough, in-depth records of ancestry that you could ever wish to come across.

Although I don't live in the US,

I am fortunate that I personally live within a driveable distance to an LDS genealogy facility,I have been thankful to have been able to help my husband's family trace their ancestors with the information that I have found there.

> TOPIC: Lynne Cheney's Ancestors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,