Showoff

Showoff - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jan, 2006 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Do you like to showoff your art?
  Yes       50.00%
  Sometimes       50.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 4
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Showoff

Showoff

Are you the kind of artist that loves to showoff your art work because you know you are good, and want appreciation for it, or are you the kind of artist that keeps it hidden and hopes no one ever finds it?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Showoff

This does not leave much for a middle ground does it Latina. I do myself love to show off my artwork to others when I have it. This is not really because I crave the appreciation for it but more because I like to receive as much feedback as I can for my efforts to improve. I can not and will not say that I have never shown a piece of work for the praise that I feel I would receive for it. I do attempt this not to be the case. I do not complete much artwork at this time due to other pressures and priorities in my life yet I do still like to present what I do finish to anyone that cares to see. Not for the recognition exactly but I feel proud of each time I accomplish what I feel was my heart as well as my time that I put seriously into any piece of artwork.

> TOPIC: Showoff

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,