A Face To Paint

A Face Paint - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Feb, 2006 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Face To Paint

A Face to Paint

Of all the faces that you can think about painting, which one face would you love to paint in either oil or watercolor one day? Your selection can be past or present and is not limited to celebrities.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Face To Paint
A Friend

Paint Face A

This is going to sound totally off-the-wall to some, but I'd absolutely love to paint Jesus. I'm not going to go uber-religious on you....But whether he was a prophet, the Son of God, or just a very, very popular man....Jesus has been portrayed in so many ways, with so many skin tones, hair colors, et cetera. I'd love to be the person to capture him in the way that he actually looked.

Amy

6th Feb, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Face To Paint UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

You know that is a good point, and I would have said another name before your post, but now that you have mentioned Jesus, I believe I would have to accept the same as my face to paint. Could you imagine how much such a portrait would be sought after, knowing that this is what Jesus looked like through the eyes of an artist?

9th Feb, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Paint Face A

Wow, that would definitely be an amazing experience (provided, of course, that I actually had the ability).

To throw something new in the mix, I have always wanted to paint my children. I don't have any yet, which is why I am still looking forward to it biggrin.gif But I just love the idea of family portraits in paint.

> TOPIC: A Face To Paint

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,