Gone Fishing...

Gone Fishing - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 20th Jul, 2013 - 3:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Gone Fishing
29th Jun, 2013 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Gone Fishing...

I was near Bakers California, Caught a few rainbow trout. Very tasty! There's nothing like fresh fish. I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping! And for those of you that don't have much patience for fishing (That's why they call it fishing, not catching!) pick up a good book. Whenever I'm not paying attention is when I usually get a bite.

Gone Fishing...
Gone Fishing... (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2013 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Fishing Gone

Nice photo you should use it as an avatar sometime. Rainbow trout is some good eating so you're lucky with that catch.

30th Jun, 2013 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Gone Fishing... Gallery Forum International

Not patient enough for fishing and not very interested in hunting but I love camping in the wild, trekking, exploring and live out of what I can find in the woods. I was used to go out on the mountains with my friends when younger, both the low ones and the high ones (No vegetation, only rocks and glaciers). I miss all of that, specially camping out in the cold: here is all jungle and tropical heat and I would not recommend camping outside in this place.
Nice picture, anyway. Next time keep a trout for me also, ok?

30th Jun, 2013 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Fishing Gone

Sure thing one trout coming up! I hope you know how to gut and fillet a fish! I like hunting not for trophy but for the meat. If you can hunt your meat and grow your fruits and vegetables then you're in for some good eating. This one is from Burnt lake in Wyoming, beautiful here!

Gone Fishing...
Gone Fishing... (Hover)

30th Jun, 2013 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Fishing Gone

Growing up I went to fishing only once, I really never had relatives interested in fishing but I love it. I hope one day to go fishing and set a fire and fry the fish like you see in the movies. laugh.gif Nice pic!

30th Jun, 2013 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Gone Fishing...

Don't worry about cooking the fish: I will do that. I like cooking. Ever tried the trout baked in salt? Easy to make and wonderfully delicious.
Take the fish, clean its interiors and put it in a deep tray. Cover it completely with big, rough salt (I don't know in English, the one with really big grains, like crystals). Put it in the oven until the salt becomes hard and brown. Break the salt and take off the fish, cleaning up the skin that should be easy to take off now because of the salt. No need to add anything, just eat it like that. Simple and amazing. Is a pity you can't do it when camping though...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Gone Fishing...

At it again always fishing when I can on my time off... Really its an older picture I always forget to bring the camera! But I went fishing and caught Kokanee just as good as rainbow trout.

Gone Fishing...
Gone Fishing... (Hover)

20th Jul, 2013 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Gone Fishing... International Forum Gallery

Bruconero, yes sale grezzo. I am not a fan of fish but I would love to catch one and fry it while camping or you fry it and I eat it. laugh.gif

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gone Fishing...

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,