Marley And Me!

Marley Me! - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Marley Me!
30th Jun, 2013 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Marley And Me!

This is Marley, yes like in the movie with two exceptions... She's a girl, and she's a black lab instead! She is the nicest, most loyal, sweetest daughter a girl who can't have children could ask for. I rescued her from an abusive owner. When I got her she was literally skin and bones! I'm very blessed to have her in my life.

Marley And Me!
Marley And Me! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Me Marley

Very nice picture, Canabusis. It looks like the dog Marley is very happy to have you as it's owner now. Good thing that you rescued the dog from the owner before otherwise it should have died by now but it seems like it is in good health and it is having a very good life now. smile.gif

30th Jun, 2013 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Marley And Me! Gallery Forum International

Lovely picture, I can tell that you love dogs. She's beautiful and her eyes are very tender and sweet.

30th Jun, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Me Marley

Cool pic but you know you don't have to make them that small right? You can make it like twice that size.

30th Jun, 2013 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Me Marley

It won't let me up load them on here unless I do make them that small? I tried it kept telling me that my picture was too big. Besides the back ground to this picture looks like a disaster area... laugh.gif

30th Jun, 2013 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Marley And Me!

This is a picture I love! I like animals in general but dogs above all. Always had dogs: they can make your life full and become so important that it could be difficult to remember they are only animals. They are ready to give all the love they can without asking anything for it. When my last "Baby" Died I didn't stop crying for three days. Still miss her after more than three years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2013 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Marley Me!

I hope you take real good care of his teeth and gums because a dog's saliva is known to contain millions of bacteria.

6th Aug, 2013 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Marley Me! International Forum Gallery

Also human saliva contains a lot of bacteria and can spread diseases like mononucleosis and hepatitis but that doesn't stop you from kissing a girl or drink from the same glass where your buddy just drunk, doesn't it?

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Marley And Me!

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,