Hinni And Hoddo, Like Ying And Yang!

Hinni Hoddo Ying Yang! - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Hinni Hoddo, Like Ying Yang!
30th Jun, 2013 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

These two tiny beings are Hinni and Hoddo. Odd names I know my boyfriend named them after his child hood imaginary friends. (One was a floating horses head and the other was a talking hot dog?) Well they've been reincarnated into the two most loving kittens I've ever seen. One a female (Hoddo on the right) and the other a male (Hinni on the left). We found them on top of our garage roof inside the couch that's up there. (Don't ask I don't know how it got up there.) huh.gif Well their mother was ran over a block away from us. We took them in and bottle fed them and saved their little lives. Did you know that the mother cat has to stimulate their genitals when their that young so that they can poop and pee? I didn't know that until I started researching how to take care of kittens so young. I just took a nice warm wash cloth and held them over the litter box as I stimulated their genitals, in doing so I was teaching them to use the cat box when they where older at the same time!

Hinni And Hoddo, Like Ying And Yang! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Yang Ying Hoddo Hinni

Wow, I didn't know that and I had cats ALL my life! Both of them are absolutely ADORABLE but I love Hinni because he looks so cute and tiny.

30th Jun, 2013 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Hinni And Hoddo, Like Ying And Yang! Gallery Forum International

Hinni was the tiniest for the longest time now he's the fattest little snuggle bunny, he outgrew Hoddo and is about one and a half times her size. Also just a weird fun fact about Hinni is that for three days I couldn't get him to poop. I came home from work one day and he had finally pooped(On his own), but he was so weak from the experience he almost died. He didn't move for hours and wouldn't drink any milk. His first poop almost killed him. I cried almost all night praying God would spare him so his sister wouldn't be lonely. I will have to find an updated picture of them.

30th Jun, 2013 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Yang Ying Hoddo Hinni

They are really cute: nice of you guys taking care of them! Are you sure Hinni is all ok? I mean, that story about his first poop is not normal, maybe he has some problem with his digestive system or he is particularly weak for some reason? Is that episode recent or already dated?

30th Jun, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Yang Ying Hoddo Hinni

No it was when he was VERY young. He poops just fine now! laugh.gif it was about three days after I started caring for them. I called the humane society and they where full and if I called animal control they would have just put them to sleep. So really I had no other choice, not in good conscious anyway! Besides now I come to look at it as my gifts from God!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Hinni And Hoddo, Like Ying And Yang!

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,