Who Wants To Die

Who Die - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Another reason to ensure you listen to all of your children's toys...
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Who Wants To Die

Toddler's Talking Elmo Book Asks 'Who Wants To Die?'
Company Receives Several Complaints

A mother in Dallas is one of several parents complaining about a new interactive book for toddlers in which Sesame Street character Elmo asks "who wants to die?" according to a Local 6 News report.
Ref. https://www.local6.com/news/5784303/detail.html

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2006 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Die Wants Who

This is disturbing. Somebody is sick enough to be playing this kind of jokes, it's unbelievable *shaking head*. I hope a full investigation can follow this matter and get all those who are involved. I could not understand how come some of these parents did not check the book before purchasing it.

23rd Jan, 2006 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Who Wants To Die Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't know. Have you ever tried to use something with a dying battery? At stores here that stuff is usually left open to be used without purchasing to make sure it functions properly. The battery may have been run down and Elmo may not have been able to finish his sentence. It may be a simple misunderstanding. Toys with dying batteries generally don't sound clear enough to make out what they are saying at all. I just can't bring myself to believe that this was a malicious act purported by anyone.

24th Jan, 2006 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Die Wants Who

I just can't bring myself to believe that this was a malicious act purported by anyone.

Well, the fact that several people complaint to the company about it stating the same thing, it makes me believe that someone has been busy trying to make a sick joke.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Who Wants To Die
A Friend

Die Wants Who

I am against anything that attempts to usurp the innocents of a child. As a parent of three, I would be highly upset if I heard this coming out of one of my childs toys. This is an unacceptable comment by Elmo.

I would prefer that this be a sick joke and not something done "innocently". You see, if it was a joke, then it was just that, a sick joke in which someone can be dealt with within the company. If it was meant to be there, then someone making childrens toys finds nothing wrong with these types of comments to children.

> TOPIC: Who Wants To Die

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,