Mom Makes Kids Hold Abortion Signs

Mom Kids Hold Abortion Signs - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jul, 2013 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mom Makes Kids Hold Abortion Signs

Mom Makes Kids Hold Signs at Texas Rally for Late-Term Abortions

Most of the people who attended a small rally today at the Texas capitol to protest a ban on late-term abortions lawmakers are considering were adults. But one mother made her small children hold pro-abortion signs at the protest.

She also had them sporting the burnt orange color abortion activists wore today to standing solidarity with pro-abortion state Senator Wendy Davis, who is leading the charge to keep abortions legal up to the day of birth. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Signs Abortion Hold Kids Mom

I must say now that I regret what I said in my previous post about Wendy Davis or perhaps, no because everyone is entitled to their opinion but I disagree with abortion and I find unacceptable that that parents would use CHILDREN to support their agenda.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Mom Makes Kids Hold Abortion Signs Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Pro-Abortion Mom Makes Child Hold "Stay Out of My Womb" Sign With F-Bomb

The protesters at the Texas capitol have already exploited children by making them hold signs supporting their protest against a ban on late-term abortions. Today the Internet is abuzz with shock and disgust over another sign, along with a video showing abortion activists chanting Hail Satan.

A little girl is shown in a picture along with pro-abortion protestors holding a sign saying, "If I wanted the government in my womb, I"d f- a senator." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Signs Abortion Hold Kids Mom

Abortion Activist Makes Boy Hold "Stay Out of My Mommy's Vagina" Sign
The crazy pro-abortion protests at the Texas state capitol have received plenty of attention this week.

The protesters at the Texas capitol have already exploited children by making them hold signs supporting their protest against a ban on late-term abortions. Then the Internet was abuzz with shock and disgust over another sign, along with a video showing abortion activists chanting Hail Satan. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Mom Makes Kids Hold Abortion Signs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,