Wendy Davis - Page 4 of 4

Late-Term Abortion Activist Wendy Davis to - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2015 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Wendy Davis US Senator Texas
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wendy Davis - Page 4

Wendy Davis Says: I Aborted My Disabled Daughter “Out of Love”

Wendy Davis, the former Texas state Senator known for her pink shoes and abortion advocacy, explains why she had a late-term abortion in a new interview. Davis previously revealed that she had two abortions, one a late-term procedure that she said was for medical reasons. Now, she says, she aborted her unborn daughter “out of love.” Ref. Source 1i

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Davis Wendy

Late-Term Abortion Activist Wendy Davis to Campaign for Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton in Iowa

They say birds of a feather flock together. And the old adage appears to be playing out in Iowa, site of the first presidential caucus, where late-term abortion activist Wendy Davis will campaign for pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Ref. Source 2h

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Wendy Davis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,