Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
23rd Jan, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Which Class Are You?

Which Class Are You?

Consider all the D&D Character Classes, which one do you really think you are the most like, not which one is your favorite.

For me, I believe I am like the Cleric crossed with Fighter and my alignment would probably be Neutral Good.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Which Class Are You?
A Friend

You Class Which

I see myself as a fighter/cleric/mage as I often rush into situations without thinking (fighter). I help as many people as I can in any way I can (cleric). I love to learn new things (mage).

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Which Class Are You?
A Friend

Which Class Are You? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like clerics as well. I like the ability to cast spells and fight (if not very well), and I find that clerics as a class are always appreciated for the healing abilities. If you going to face the undead then they are a truly awesome class to be. Only downside is hardly ever get to use interesting spells at low levels because you converting nearly all of them into healing ones

Also have access to the knights Hospitaller prestige class. It's extremely unbalanced, badly constructed and thus extremely fun to play. It turns you character into real powerhouse and with a careful planning your character will be the easily best pc in your group by a long way

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

You Class Which

Definitely a magic-user hence I always tend to choose those or related character classes.

18th Apr, 2008 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

You Class Which

I thought this would be an easier answer but now I think more on it I sway a bit. Warrior no definitely not a cleric. A thief is wrong but more like a rogue/fighter with a chaotic neutral swinging towards neutral good. Enjoy the blades but never be the best at them. Alone on my own doing what I think is right.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Which Class Are You?
A Friend

Which Class Are You?

First and formost I am a fighter but I do enjoy helping people. I would say that I would be a paladin or a ranger/cleric. I am not very good at spreading the word as most clerics should be. As far as my alignment I am Lawful good with very neutral tendencies. I am one who will help the weak or the down troddened to a point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Which Class Are You?
A Friend

Which Class You

I'd say I'm a sorcerer/ rouge mix. I'm pretty good at combat but not if it's a fair fight. I'd use magic to give me an edge and sneak attack to make sure that edge was fully utilized.

20th Jan, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Which Class You Board Card & RPG Reviews

Definitely a fighter / warrior. I like the barbarian too but he is just a subclass of the fighter.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which Class Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,