Endorsed By Osama Bin Laden

Endorsed Osama Bin Laden - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Jan, 2006 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower

An unexpected endorsement from al Qaeda leader

Osama bin Laden has resulted in a huge jump in sales for a book by a critic of U.S. foreign policy. William Blum's "Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower" was ranked 209,000 on Amazon.com's sales list before bin Laden mentioned it in an audiotape released on Thursday. By Friday, the book was No. 30 on the Amazon.com list. Bin Laden said al Qaeda group was preparing more attacks in the United States but also told Americans, "It is useful for you to read the book 'The Rogue State.'"
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060123/od_nm/binladen_book_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Laden Bin Osama Endorsed

Well, I believe the audio tapes mentioned above are fake, but I think the book may be worth reading. Understanding why our foreign policy doesn't work much anymore would be beneficial to all. Unfortunately, I think that some that could benefit from it will not buy it based on who endorsed it. Just because Bin Laden endorsed it does not make it a terrorist book, and I hope people understand that.

> TOPIC: Endorsed By Osama Bin Laden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,