Gingko Introduction

Gingko Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2006 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Gingko Introduction
A Friend

Gingko Introduction

Hello! I am new! I am a Chinese girl. I want to improve my English, so I come to this forum. I hope I can make more friends and communicate with each other better!
I wish you have a nice time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Gingko Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gingko

Welcome to the forums, gingko! It's always great to have another person add to the diversity of our boards! I hope you will read the rules about constructive posting. I look forward to reading your input on some threads we have about China, both in the news board and in the religion board.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Gingko Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, you may like to take a look at the Languages Board which can be of assistance to you as it has been for me - a native speaker of English and still learning as FarSeer would tell you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Gingko Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,