Colorful Directions?

Colorful Directions - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Jan, 2006 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Colorful Directions?
A Friend

Colorful Directions?

I've recently taken hold of information in thought, do people contradict colors for direction, as in, do we see a color and sub-analyze a direction specific with this color. For instance, most cheap headphones have a color coated wire, right beneath the headphone piece, indicating which headphone is for which ear. In most cases (I've personally experienced) The right headphone has always been colored red, As the left headphone is generally color coated blue; it's simplicity amazes me but that's not the point.

My question for you is: What directions do you comfortably relate certain color values too? (Example: Red, Right and if you want to add a reason please, go right ahead.)

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Directions Colorful

That is interesting actually. I have never paid enough attention to the color schemes on most products to really notice this being a trend. Thinking about it now however I have noticed that I am guilty of assuming when I see color (IDE cable on a computer, the red stripe goes to the back of the machine and to the power plug on the hard drive or cd-rom.) it has to go a certain way. This is known by experience more than it being actually written but that was the intent at one point in time. I am color blind so I cannot distinguish a lot of different colors to associate with different things, however seeing color is a specific place does lead me to assumptions of direction or orientation.

> TOPIC: Colorful Directions?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,