DeCrater Introduction

Decrater Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Not sure what he is looking for...
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

DeCrater Introduction
A Friend

DeCrater Introduction

Hello all. My name is Dustin, and I'm a 17 year old senior at BP Tech (Located in Taunton, MA). I hunt around online for RPG's to help alleviate boredum. I've been on many different boards and even made a few myself. My only problem is that they become boring, repetitve, or people lose interest.

The result? Google becomes my best friend. That's how I found this place. I don't really like the 30 post limit rule, but it means that the members must be active, and I can appreciate that. I'm here for the medieval setting, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm more than happy to try them out.

Well, I suppose this is as lack luster as a greeting can get, but what can you do. The only note I have to say is that I'll only be online every other week, due to the fact that I'm never home and can only access the internet on shop week at school. Don't worry, I plan accordingly.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to be RPing along side you soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction DeCrater

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

DeCrater Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. Before you get started, let me warn you up front: if you are going to participate in the RPGs then you will need to be active. This means posting once a day or every other day as a minimum. If you are going to be in the middle of an adventure and then gone for a week then it will not work. The only suggestion I can offer is to Upgrade which allows more solo style RPGs and interactive ones at your convenience. There is also the Arcade where you can try to dethrone other Members. Lastly, if you have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

DeCrater Introduction
A Friend

Introduction DeCrater

Well usually if I ever RP when my time is so restrcited, I have some conscription built in to my character for a reason why. I think my favorite one was the monk that went camatose for a week, and then had a new revelation each time he awoke.

Who knows. Thank you for replying smile.gif

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction DeCrater

Another option you have is the Member Wars section located here. This allows you to start a thread and just post your own story like the one called, 'The Village Tavern'. You can even select a built-in avatar that gives flavor to your story - enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: DeCrater Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,