Bob Filner - Page 5 of 7

Former Mayor Filner faces the music DOWNTOWN - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Dec, 2013 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
  Bob Filner San Diego Mayor
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bob Filner - Page 5

FILNER EXITS

Bob Filner roared into office promising to shake up City Hall and left without so much as a word after less than nine months as San Diego's 35th mayor. The civic nightmare ... Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2013 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Filner Bob

Criminal court hearing could involve Filner

San Diego Superior Court announced this morning that a court hearing of public interest will be held later this morning. Sources indicated to U-T Watchdog that the arraignment will involve former San ... Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2013 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Bob Filner History & Civil Business Politics

Filner booked into jail, released

SAN DIEGO — Former Mayor Bob Filner, who last week pleaded guilty to charges of false imprisonment and battery in connection with a sexual harassment investigation, completed the book-and-release procedure at the ... Ref. Source 9

19th Oct, 2013 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Filner Bob

Filner reminds me of the Batman villain called "Penguin" Especially when he smiles. All the allegations were true after all I'm surprised he pleaded guilty, he should of resigned sooner.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Filner Bob

Already alone, Filner faces his future

He goes for jogs by himself in Balboa Park and spends time at his grandchildren's soccer games. He's been rifling through the boxes of papers he has saved from his decades in ... Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Bob Filner

Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner was sentenced today to three years of formal probation as well as home confinement for a period of 90 days starting January 1. During that 90-day period, Filner will be required to be on GPS monitoring.

Filner, who pleaded guilty to sexually harassing three women while in office, was sentenced in a San Diego County courthouse by Judge Robert Trentacosta. Read the story here.

The ex-mayor, 71, addressed the court just before today's sentencing.

"I want to apologize to my family who have stood by me during this ordeal. To my loyal staff and supporters. To the citizens of San Diego. Most sincerely to the women I have hurt and offended.

"To all of you I make the same promise I made to my family. To earn back your trust and my integrity no matter how long it takes and no matter what I have to do. I've already started on my path and I am grateful to all those who are helping me.

"The letter submitted to this court by my family shows the progress they have already seen -- certainly the behaviors before this court today will never be repeated. And I am confident I will come out of this a better person, and I look forward to making further contribution to the city that I love."

Filner was elected mayor in November 2012 after serving in Congress for 20 years.

This year, 19 women accused him of offensive behavior during his tenure as mayor and as a congressman.

After veering between contrition and defiance, he resigned August 30. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Bob Filner - Page 5

He got off so easy. No prison time for Filner means he keeps his payout after resigning and he won't have to spend time with any of the thugs he might of help incarcerate.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2013 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Bob Filner Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Former Mayor Filner faces the music

DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO — Bob Filner: Councilman. Congressman. Mayor. Felon. Filner completed a stunning fall from grace Monday when a judge sentenced him to three months of home confinement and three years. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Bob Filner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,