What If A Unified Assault On Israel

What Unified Assault Israel - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jan, 2006 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  What If Unified Assault On Israel Hypothetical Question
26th Jan, 2006 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

What If...

There is a growing open hatred for Israel not just by individuals and groups, but by organized elected governments. This means that there is more power to this hatred and soon something deadly will bear fruit. Now, here is NOT the place to discuss the conflict itself, there are a number of threads already within the Community for that. This thread is to discuss a possible what if scenario based on the following:

What if the Arab world decide to make unified assaults on Israel, then Israel being on the defensive reacts by using a series of missile attacks and possibly some ground assaults on the aggressors. Suppose this war becomes ongoing... What do you think will happen next? Will the US enter? Will other stronger nations come to the defense of Israel or the Arab nations? How do you see it?

What If A Unified Assault On Israel (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2006 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Israel Assault Unified If What

It is my opinion that the Arab countries will soon attack Israel, en masse. They will figure that they have such overwhelming force that nothing can stop them. Israel will respond with tactical nuclear weapons, causing literally hundreds of thousands of Arab casualties, with almost all of them being men. I don't think that there will be any civilian casualties. With almost all men in the Middle East being killed in the conflict, the Arab power will be permanently broken.

I think that this win by Hamas in Palestine will lead inevitably to this conflict.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

26th Jan, 2006 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

What If A Unified Assault On Israel History & Civil Business Politics

What makes you feel that Israel will be so quick to go for nuclear weapons (by the way, I do not believe they have yet admitted to having such) rather than try to take them all on in a conventional style war using high end bombing?

I do feel that this conflict will be world war because of the need for oil. There will also be a worry by some countries of Israel taking oil rich nations.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Israel will not be attacked en masse anytime soon. One must look at the surrounding circumstances in the middle east. With Iraq, Iran, and afghanistan pretty much out of the way, who else has the army to attack? Which one would stand against Israel and its strongest ally, the US? The US has already shown it can stuff any country it wants since it is bigger and stronger than everyone else. There is no way anyone would dare attack Israel anytime soon in my opinion, it would be fool hardy.

27th Jan, 2006 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

I think that Israel has had enough. Of course they haven't yet admitted to having nuclear weapons, as the threat of such is the only thing that keeps the Arab nations away from them at all. That is why the Arab nations support Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, etc. By keeping the conflict going through intermediaries, they can officially say that they aren't involved.

When hundreds of thousands of men are attacking the extremely small nation of Israel, Israel won't have much choice but to use nuclear weapons. They will probably try to use conventional weapons at first, but they will be overwhelmed by the numbers.

Just my opinion.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

27th Jan, 2006 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz said:

With Iraq, Iran, and afghanistan pretty much out of the way, who else has the army to attack?

Iran is not "out of the way," they have recently quite openly declared that Israel should be wiped off the map. Syria. Jordan, perhaps? Saudi Arabia. UAE. Not to mention Osama Bin Laden and his followers could target Israel. And Palestine (Hamas, Fatah, Arafat, etc.) has been waging war one suicide bomber at a time for decades. Joined together they would be an impressive force against Israel, which is a tiny nation, no doubt, but they are militarily powerful and tactically intelligent.

It would be a brutal, ferocious, bloody war, nukes or no nukes.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If Unified Assault Israel

I would say that Jesus would be on His way back down.

Should a war break out amongst the two nations, I think it would be fatal for many people in that part of the world. I think many countries around them who are not involved in the conflict right now would become involved because of the close proximity. Whether they wanted to be involved or not, it would happen simply because of location. They would be pressured on both sides for alliances and the ability to use their borders, and the war would grow.

30th Jan, 2006 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

What If Unified Assault Israel Politics Business Civil & History

Okay, if this happened, I think it would become WW3. I don't think Israel would use nukes right away. Israel would first try to defend itself, then appeal to the US for aid, USA would, of course, aid Israel. With the USA over there, that would only inflame other countries that aren't fond of America, then other countries may get involved on both sides. They're hoping to get a slice of that oil. But once nukes start falling, it'll be over. Israel may launch first, then other middle-eastern countries, and it will spread out from there. Then nuclear armageddon. The end, good night. Of course, this is all projection. These extremists are unified in one thing. Their inability to compromise. They may attempt to unite, but there would be too much political infighting and their whole alliance may collapse from within. All of a sudden Israel is no longer being attacked by suicide bombers and Israel becomes a country of peace and happiness and a religious tourist trap, tell me you wouldn't want to go there if going there was perfectly safe. All the while the middle eastern countries that were attacking Israel are now attacking each other, terrorists killing terrorists, whiler these countries are appealing to everybody for aid, nobody helps, because of the way we all were attacked in the past. After a while, all the terrorists are dead, governments in shambles and all these places are 3rd world countries, then all the big powers move in and clean up, and help themselves to plenty of oil in the process.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What If A Unified Assault On Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,