Lois - Bible Name

Lois Bible Name - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 28th Jun, 2013 - 5:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bible Name Biblical Name & Bible Personality
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Lois - Bible Name

Lois

This Bible figure** known as Lois, can be Discussed here.

Lois, Lois was the mother of Eunice and grandmother of Timothy. (2 Timothy 1:5), M, Maaseiah, One of the Levites whom David appointed as porter for the ark I Chronicles 15:18, I Chronicles 15:20, One of the "captains of hundreds" associated with Jehoiada in restoring king Jehoash to the throne II Chronicles 23:1, The "king's son," probably one of the sons of king Ahaz, killed by Zichri in the invasion of Judah by Pekah, king of Israel II Chronicles 28:7, One who was sent by king Josiah to repair the temple Ch2. 34:8. He was governor (Heb. sar, rendered elsewhere in the Authorized Version "prince," "chief captain," chief ruler") of Jerusalem. The father of the priest Zephaniah Jer. 21:1,Jer. 37:3, The father of the false prophet Zedekiah Jer. 29:21, a priest, the father of Neriah Jer. 32:12, Jer. 51:59, Maasiai, Hebrew for "Worker of Jehovah", one of the priests resident at Jerusalem at the Captivity I Chronicles 9:12, Maaziah, Head of the twenty-fourth priestly course in David's reign. I Chronicles 24:18, Also, A priest Neh. 10:8, Machbanai, Hebrew for "Clad with a mantle, or bond of the Lord", one of the Gadite heroes who joined David in the wilderness I Chronicles 12:13, Machi, Machi of the Tribe of Gad was the father of Geuel, a scout sent to Canaan prior to the crossing of the Jordan River according to Numbers 13:15. -- Wikipedia.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu May 16 10:00:15 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Lois - Bible Name

Add Comment
I think lois bible name needs more replies rapidly so maybe and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Lois - Bible Name

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,