Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

You Lose

You Lose

When you lose at a game played against or in front of your friends / family what do you normally say or do?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

You Lose
A Friend

Lose You

I don't usually have one specific thing I say, but I usually congratulate the winner. After all, it is just a game, and there's no reason to get all miffed because I lost. Usually even if I lose a game, I can find something I did to be proud of. Just because I don't necessarily win the game doesn' t mean I played a bad game, it just means that somebody played it better.

28th Jan, 2006 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

You Lose Reviews RPG & Card Board

It's funny because I remember when I was younger, I would get so mad when I lost at family games. I used to be so competitive with my family members, and still am today. The difference is that today I know how to keep my emotions in check and have more self-control in realizing that it's just a game. Back then I would have probably sat and steamed for a while, but today I laugh it off and move on.

29th Jan, 2006 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Lose You

My husband loves to tease me if I lose and I hate it! but I do not get angry or anything, I just put a puppy face and ask to play once again and see if I can win wink.gif I am VERY competitive but I do not get upset if I lose but I love the competition itself.

29th Jan, 2006 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Lose You

For me, the game isn't about winning or losing, but enjoying the time with friends and family. I do love to win, of course, but I'd rather see other people happy. I'm trying to teach my daughter also, that the fun part is not the winning (althought that's cool when you do), but the playing itself is the fun and spending time with people is the bonus.

Offtopic but,
My sister Ju-Ju, when we were kids, if she was losing a board game like Monopoly, she would literally *flip* the board over and scatter everything so that whoever was winning, couldn't. I can look back on it now and laugh, but at the time it was really annoying.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 29th Jan, 2006 - 3:04pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

You Lose
A Friend

You Lose

My children are old enough to participate and understand what is going on, at least my oldest is. So now when I play games, I always make sure to congratulate the winner and be a gracious loser. Its easier since my wife is in no way a competitive person. She truly plays just to have fun. However, I am very competitive, so it is an effort to not get upset if I lose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: You Lose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,