Short Term Addiction

Short Term Addiction - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Short Term Addiction

Short Term Addiction

Some humans may become addicted quickly to a substance, but do not wait til it takes such hold on them that they find it difficult to quit right after trying. For you, which substance did you have a Short Term Addiction with in the past?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Short Term Addiction
A Friend

Addiction Term Short

I think I have mentioned this before, but I have a high addictive gene in me, so to speak, most of my familys bodies adjust to medication very quickly. As such, the biggest short term addiction is not narcotics or even antibiotics (which has happened as well) but to nasal spray! I got to the point in which I could not breathe at all with out using it. I used it for an entire year before getting off it with some homeopathic nasal decongestant spray. I won't touch it now since I know what can happen.

24th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Short Term Addiction Health & Special Psychology

There was a period in my life that I had an immense craving for salt! Salt snacks, extra salt of foods, fries, potato chips, popcorn and all that commonly has salt. I'm not that way anymore, maybe my body went through a phase. *shrug*.

> TOPIC: Short Term Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,