Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3 of 4

There is just so many possibilities with this - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Aug, 2013 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad Tobago Jack Warner's party.
29th Jul, 2013 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

I was surprised to see Robin Montano in this new party after being away from politics for 7 years and I was even more surprised when he started with the "Race" Talk.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2013 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad ILP Party Liberal Independent

Who is that talk fair skinned woman who always by Jack's side? I can't tell if she is a fair skin Indian or Chinese mixed.

30th Jul, 2013 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The way the ILP getting so much coverage they might end up passing the COP in popularity.

30th Jul, 2013 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago and Trinidad ILP Party Liberal Independent

Well, it looks like the ILP won now. That spells trouble for the Prime Minister because I am sure she knows what kind of problems that Jack Warner may bring to her in the future.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2013 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad ILP Party Liberal Independent

Name: Agatha

Title: JACK WINS

Comments: What are you saying now? You must be one of those absolutely dumbfounded ones walking around. See how out of touch you are!

31st Jul, 2013 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago

international QUOTE (BabyTrini)
Who is that talk fair skinned woman who always by Jack's side?

You are talking about Anna Deonarine, the Deputy Political Leader.

international QUOTE (Agatha)
You must be one of those absolutely dumbfounded ones...

I don't know who you are referring to (Possibly the earlier Posters) but next time you may wish to quote the user so your statement makes sense.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2013 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

With all these parliamentarians quitting you have to wonder if the ILP going to become super powerful and the next rival against both the UNC, COP and PNM.

9th Aug, 2013 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

There is just so many possibilities with this new party. It could:

(1)become another PNM or UNC and be a fourth force to be reckoned with along with the COP

(2) displace the COP completely from the third spot forcing the incumbents to align with it to form a Government.

(3) Divide up the "Indian" Vote and hence damage the UNC thereby giving the PNM a carte blanche to power.

(4) Damage both the PNM and UNC leading to no party with a clear majority and since no one may want to align with it, we may have a "hung Parliament"

Etc.

You are all free to contribute other possibilities and scenarios.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Independent Liberal Party ILP Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,