Is Damage From Hard Drugs Reversible?

Is Damage Hard Drugs Reversible - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Is Damage from Hard Drugs Reversible?

Do you think that Damage from Hard Drugs is Reversible? If so, in which way, psychological, physical, social, emotional, etc.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Reversible Drugs Hard Damage Is

From what I have seen of people who have used hard drugs for a considerable amount of time I would say the answer is "No". Sorry to be pessimistic, but the brain just is not the same and the person's actions, words and patterns of behavior are never normal again even long after they have detoxed and stopped using the drugs. I have seen many people like this and they say and do strange things in small ways - by this I mean - you would have to be around them for quite awhile to notice certain patterns or should I say instances of slurred words, silence when asked a question, day-dreaming, etc.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Damage From Hard Drugs Reversible? Health & Special Psychology

The problem with hard drugs is that most of them directly effect your brain. Things like Xtasy and Meth effect pleasure sensors and glands in your brain, causing them to prematurely burn out. Problems with the brain do not heal and do not go away. Once brain cells and glands are done, they do not recover. So the short answer is no, any damage from hard drugs is not reversible, because if you make it far enough to have damage, then you have gone to long already.

> TOPIC: Is Damage From Hard Drugs Reversible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,